This 1950’s era church was in dire need of a new identifying entry and gathering space. Accessibility and meeting spaces were also desired. The new three level addition was designed to meet the accessibility needs of the church and be aesthetically sensitive to the original building design. The new bell tower/egress stair enhances the identify the building as a place of worship. An accessible entrance is provided from the parking area and connects the new elevator. The vertical west facing windows of the Sanctuary were kept intact and custom designed interior lighting maintains the translucency of the colored glass. The large expansive glass window of the addition has a cathedral ceiling above the new meeting space.