New Front Entrance
Original Front Entrance
New Front Entrance & Education Wing
New Sanctuary Entrance
View from Chancel Platform
Original choir loft removed and turned into new Library/Meeting Space
Oswego Presbyterian Church
To increase seating capacity and provide a greater sense of community a new 450 seat, fan-shaped worship space was added to a 1950’s era Presbyterian Church. The original worship space was reconfigured as a new entry, gathering space, and choir rehearsal. Removal of the balcony at the old Sanctuary now provides a two-story space to serve as a library and meeting room. New religious education classrooms and unfinished basement were also part the new 20,300 sf addition. The previous entry and library space was remodeled into new offices and a meeting space to improve functionality of the administration area.